At A Glance
Our core competency in antioxidants has set the standard for lubricant oxidative stability.
When lubricants are exposed to heat, gases or mechanical stress, the molecules can break down and form radicals which react with oxygen to cause oil thickening, deposits and acid build-up. Antioxidants eliminate these radicals and prevent thermo-oxidative breakdown.
- Engine and driveline lubricants
- Hydraulic fluids
- Turbine lubricants (industrial and aviation)
- Compressor oils
- E-Mobility fluids
- Refrigeration lubricants
- Marine lubricants
- Metalworking fluids
Key Features & Benefits
What properties and benefits can our IRGANOX® antioxidant range offer?
- High quality products with superior performance
- Low volatile products that are effective at low treat rates
- Control sludge formation in high temperature applications
- Delay viscosity increase or acid build-up
- Extended service life of lubricants
- Antioxidants with no diluents available
- Portfolio includes products with FDA/USA approval for use in blending lubricants with incidental food contact
- Portfolio includes LuSC listed products that can be formulated for environmentally sensitive applications
Discover our portfolio of Antioxidants
about our lubricant components